You’ve developed your first Windows Phone 7 application and you want to share it with your friends or colleagues? Just follow this simple steps:
- Copy all files from “BinRelease” folder of your project. Move it to target machine.
- Have the Windows Phone 7 SDK installed on target machine (comes with Developer Tools)
- Open “XapDeploy.exe” in “C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft SDKsWindows Phonev7.0ToolsXAP Deployment” (actual path may vary on your system, but you get the idea)
- Select “Windows Phone 7 Emulator” as Target
- Browse for XAP file on your disk (the one you’ve copied from “BinRelease” folder)